With Common Rail injector tolerances being measured in microns, even minute variations can have very big consequences. Just one injector performing out-of-sync will have a big impact on injector performance. The result can mean increased fuel efficiency and emissions, something your customer will not appreciate. Because of this, knowing how to repair Common Rail njectors to the same exacting standards as new is critical. This two-day course will give you the skills you need to diagnose and repair faults on all Delphi Common Rail injectors, including the latest generation DFi1.5 and DFi2.5 plus the latest DFi1.20 fitted to the VAG range of engines. You will perform test procedures to OE-approved standards using the Hartridge AVM2-PC or CRi-PC test benches, specialist diagnostic tools and dedicated test plans.
|Audience||A newly appointed Delphi-authorised Common Rail injector workshop technician. Or established, authorised technicians looking to build on their Delphi repair knowledge and skills.|
|Skill Level||Diesel Repair Technician.|
|Guidance||Aimed at technicians who want to fully understand the fundamentals of electrics, and give themselves an excellent base of knowledge to build on. A general understanding of automotive and vehicles is advised.|
- Principles and operation of Delphi Common Rail fuel injection systems.
- Detailed understanding of the CRi-PC & AVM2-PC test equipment including set-up and use.
- In-depth knowledge of Delphi Common Rail injector fault diagnosis and repair procedures.
- How to use the IRIS software.
- The importance of cleanliness standards.