With the continued growth in the diesel Common Rail parc, you’ll want to know everything there is to know about this technology. After all, these highly sophisticated vehicles will all require expert diagnostics, test and repair by workshops equipped with the right tools and knowledge. As a leading OE manufacturer, we can give you this and more. This in-depth course will teach you how to diagnose and repair faults on the Delphi DFP 1, 3, 4 and 6 series of pumps. You will perform test procedures to OE-approved standards using the Hartridge AVM2-PC and CRp-PC test benches, specialist diagnostic tools and dedicated test plans.
|Audience||A newly appointed Delphi-authorised Common Rail pump workshop technician. Or established, authorised technicians looking to build on their Delphi repair knowledge and skills.|
|Skill Level||Diesel Repair Technician.|
|Guidance||An understanding of how common rail diesel systems work would allow you the get the full benefit of this course, basic hand tool skills are also mandatory.|
- Principles and operation of Delphi Common Rail fuel injection systems.
- Detailed understanding of the different types of Delphi pumps.
- Common Rail pump (DFP1, DFP1.15, DFP3, DFP4 & DFP6), including system operation and key components.
- Importance of cleanliness standards.
- How to use the CRp-PC & AVM2-PC test equipment including set-up and use.
- In-depth knowledge of Delphi Common Rail pump fault diagnosis and repair.