As the OE manufacturer, Delphi DP200 series fuel injection pumps are designed to keep on going and going and going. Your customers will expect the same when it comes to repair. Our extensive four-day course will give you the skills and knowledge required to perform a robust and accurate repair. You will learn how to diagnose, test and repair DP200, DP210 and DP310 pumps using authorised test equipment, tooling and technical data.
|Audience||A newly appointed Delphi-authorised DP200/210/310 workshop technician. Or established, authorised technicians looking to build on their Delphi repair knowledge and skills.|
|Skill Level||Diesel Repair Technician.|
|Guidance||Due to the complex nature of the DP210/310 pump, it is advisable to have completed the DPA course before attending the DP2 course. Experience of repairing DPA type pumps is also accepted.|
- Principles and operation of direct (DI) and indirect (IDI) diesel combustion engines.
- The correct procedures for set-up and use of AVM and other prescribed test benches.
- The principles and operation of Delphi DP200 series diesel fuel pumps including the key variations.
- How to locate, read and interpret test plans, timing offsets and parts lists using Direct Evolution.
- The correct procedures for dismantling, inspecting, rebuilding, testing and adjusting DP200 series pumps.